Newark Community Cemetery
593189 Oxford 13 RD
It is next to the Newark United Church, but it is not the property of the church and the church is not responsible for it's upkeep. The first burial was in 1823 (present before land was given for the cemetery) and the last was in 1950. In 1963 the gravestones and monuments were covered over and a memorial stone was erected beside the Newark church. Located on County Road # 13 just south of County Road # 18 on Lot 22 Concession 5 of Norwich Township formerly North Norwich Township.
Last Update: 2012-08-17 08:43:00