Wellkin ~ Ingersoll Satellite
Building/Care of Fusion Youth Activity and Technology Centre
121 Thames St N
Ingersoll, ON N5C 3C9
Toll Free Number:
Wellkin Child & Youth Mental Wellness is making every effort to promote the safety and well-being of the children, youth and families we support.
As part of our effort in addressing the impact of COVID-19, we are committed to taking precautionary and preventative measures across our agency, while ensuring children, youth and families have the support they need during these unique times.
As a result, our physical locations will be closed to the public until further notice. This closure affects all of our locations as well as any group programs scheduled through this period.
Our valued staff will continue to provide support through the following:
1. All scheduled appointments will be held by phone by our staff.
2. “Walk-in” support will be provided via phone. Anyone requiring walk-in support will be asked to call Wellkin to schedule a time or complete the referral form on our website for our staff to contact them directly.
We are prepared to continue to provide essential mental health services for children and youth to ensure they receive the care they need.
Please follow our social media and website for updated information about our programs and services.
Wellkin has many services to offer. These include:
* Pittock Day Treatment Program
* Intensive Family Service Program
* School Community Intervention Partnership (SCIP)
* Youth Justice
* Autistm Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Children & Youth Transition Support Program
* Oxford Respite Network
* Early Years Program
* Adult Protective Services (APSW)
* Counselling Services
* Crisis Response & Urgent Care
Fax Number: Woodstock: 519-539-7058Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite Address: www.wellkin.caCrisis Phone: Crisis Phone: 519-539-0463 * Toll-Free: 1-877-539-0463After Hours: Crisis Phone: 519-539-0463 Mon-Sun 24 hours * staff voice mail
Hours of Operation
Hours: • Monday to Thursday 8:30 am-4:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Number of Employees: 14
Other / Notes
Eligibility: Ages: 17 year(s) and under
Children and families within Oxford County and Elgin County
Application: Self referral forms available at Wellkin.ca for both parent/caregivers or youth (ages 12-17). Also may call agency to complete the referral form over the phone.m
Language: English ; German: Low German
Area Served: Oxford
Accessibility: Wheelchair Accessible (Parking, Entrance, Washrooms)
Last Update: 2021-07-14 10:04:00